Kid Rock: I said Mitt Romney's campaign could use my song

Skyfashin5 message has today confirmed that former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney made ​​Kid Rock's "Born Free" in his official campaign song.
 As far as Kid Rock, whose real name is Bob Ritchie, that's fine with him.

In a statement Wednesday, the musician said that Romney is a team that could probably use it to his music - and so, for that matter, can anyone else:

He and anyone else who wants to use my song does not need my permission. I said I can use and I would like the same for any other candidate. 
I have to have a little faith that any candidate feels like he or she can help this country. Without faith, we got nothing. I make music to be heard. Merry Christmas people! Rock on.

 



Ou can hear the song Romney, using the campaign trail after the jump ...

Comments