Justin Timberlake Marine Corps Ball

Justin Timberlake attends the Marine Corps in the ball with Sgt. Kelsey De Santis

 
Singer is the image along with a message on its website that the Marine Corps ball in Richmond, Virginia, and was "one of the most moving evenings of my life." "I knew I would be in the evening I will not forget. .. Nothing I could say my friend, what I did not know how you have moved the whole experience", also called wrote.Cpl Kelsey De Santis Timberlake through a YouTube video of an event a few months, and Timberlake agreed. But he said he was more nervous Timberlake de Santis in this event.
 "I must tell you, it's not every day that I met with the girl 23 years old, and they are more worried when I'm having fun, or if I am comfortable! And suddenly hit me that he was the kind of people who are looking for and we have our freedom ... a modest, caring by him from the others ... "he wrote in a blog. "It was kind of the Marines of our people and building. I was shocked really." 

Timberlake said he then called his "friends in comfort," and called the co-star Konis miles to take video while admiring the sea to the Marine Corps the next ball during an interview with the Konis asked about the invitation to the "friends of convenience," the press conference. "Did you see this? Have you heard about this? Must be done for their country," and asked Timberlake Konis enthusiastically, before sending a direct message to Sgt. Scott Moore. He said, "I will work on that, and men, and must be reduced."

After questioning her publicity if she knew about the invitation, obviously pleased with the actress, 27, and said yes. "I'm going, I'll do it for you," she said, referring to Timberlake. Timberlake was "Do you come?" It turned out later, more than happy to take a call on. "I do not feel backed into a corner at all," Timberlake joked, and answer to the question whether he will go. 
 
 "I can tell you that I accept, but not because it called for one of my songs that I like ... and not because he is all these men beefcake military in an attempt to intimidate me, although it may have been working in and of itself," I do not ask, with ever, so I was very happy, "he said, calling it an" honor "No word on whether it friendly Timberlake and Jessica Biel, and approved in evening.Kunis and Sergeant Scott Moore the ball at the end of this week.

Comments